Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Fashion! Turn to the Left....



I was spoiled this year. I got so much for Christmas that i feel somewhat guilty. I have almost an entirely new wardrobe(which is good). I think I'm just going to have to be extra charitable this coming year. I think I'll begin by offering you these two posts. Its been awfully slow in the office this week which means that I've been able to work on some character designs without distraction. This little girl here is called Lolo(I didn't name her), and she is one of seven characters that we are going to be animating in a piece for NS*tweens on Internet safety. Apparently she is the fashionista of the group. See how she looks like she shops at Old Navy!!!??? That's in style right? I wouldn't know, I don't dress myself. I'm wearing a navy blue sock and a brown sock right now as I'm writing this. Is "Fashionista" even a word? I Feel like I heard it last night while watching the blockbuster hit, The Devil Wears Prada with Tini. I think that words like that are made up to make people sound more exotic. Take for instance the word "barista" which is a fancy way for starbucks employees to say "I brew and sell coffee." Starbucks must have coined that word. Anyhoo, I had a great Christmas and I'm looking forward to the new year.

1 comment:

Scott said...

I got a new word -
Suckstabeeya (sucks*to*be*you)
working this week are ya buddy? I'm home sippin' spiked coffee and thinking about which DVD to watch. Have a good one bud.
Lolo looks good. I'd animate that.