Wednesday, November 08, 2006

The Soundrack of Me



This morning I was looking through some of my bookmarked blogs as I usually do and found this music meme on my friend Jared's blog. I thought, I have an Ipod that I never use, why not not use it today for something.


If your life were a soundtrack, what would the music be?

Here’s how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, winamp, media player, iPod).
2. Put it on shuffle.
3. Press play.
4. For every question, type the song that’s playing.
5. New question– press the next button.
6. Don’t lie and try to pretend you’re cool.


Opening credits:
"Johnny Too Bad" Taj Mahal

Waking up:
“Imagination" (is a powerful deciever) Elvis Costello

First day at school:
"Evil" Interpol

Falling in love:
“UYN" Clicky (UYN, great makeout music!)

Breaking up:
"And She Was" Talking Heads (Thats peculiar)

Prom:
"William Brown" Randy Newman

Life’s okay:
"Surrender" Elvis Presley

Mental breakdown:
"Universally Speaking" The Red Hot Chili Peppers

Driving:
"Love and Peace or Else" U2

Flashback:
"Losing My Religion" R.E.M.

Getting back together:
"Save a Prayer" Duran Duran (Simon Le Bon saves my relationship??)

Wedding:
"Suspicious Minds" Elvis Presley (Yikes! that doesnt bode well...)

Birth of child:
“The Fly" U2 (Congratulations, its a fly!)

Final battle:
“Get Your Freak On" (Remix) Missy Elliot Featuring Nelly Furtado

Death scene:
"A Line in the Sand" Q and not U

Funeral song:
"The Sweetest Victory" Touch (Rocky IV sountrack) (boom goes tha dynamite!)

End credits:
"Son of Son of a Sailor" Jimmy Buffet

No comments: