Saturday, November 04, 2006

Wooking forward to Halloween...



So this is the drawing I did for my Halloween party evite. It was also done in flash. The party was a lot of fun. I considered it a huge success because I did not know more than half of the people who came. My girlfriend and I wanted to have costumes that went together and the original idea was to be Han and Leia. I found that in the limited amount of time we had to find costumes and decorate the house it was much easier to go as Obi wan Kenobi (the Alec Guinness version of course). I already had an Anglican monk cloak just laying around and had been letting my beard go for the last two weeks. The icing on the cake though was when Chewbacca showed up to my party. My pal Mike (as Chewbacca) came over to give me and Leia hugs and ask for a beer all the while staying in full wookie character. The Star Wars universe was turned upsidedown that night by the site of Chewbacca engaged in a beer pong tournament and seeing Old Ben Kenobi poking Leia in the butt with his light saber and her calling him "Naughty." Ah.....fun times.

No comments: